WiMspiration Wednesday - Nikki Bakker
On #WiMspirationWednesday, we would like to highlight Nikki Bakker! Read to find out more about Nikki and why she is an inspiration.
- Manufacturing career:
- I have been with Upsher-Smith for 7 years, in manufacturing for about 1.5 years. I did support operations for 2 years before this role as a business analyst.
- What inspires her:
- My family, I want to make them proud
- Helping others, knowing the work we do helps improve patient lives
- This quote from Abraham Lincoln – “whatever you are, be a good one”
- Having a to-do list keeps me focused, makes me feel accomplished and creates a way to surpass expectations
- Fun fact:
- My dog and I share a birthday
- Career accomplishments:
- I’ve saved Upsher-Smith $2 million dollars in failure-to-supply fees
- Helped implement a sales and operations planning process at Upsher-Smith
"Though the Pilot Plant has been manufacturing for a year now, and many processes have already been established, there’s still so much more to do, and that’s what keeps me interested. I’m looking forward to WiM being a part of my journey.”
- Nikki Bakker
Contact email@example.com to suggest our next WiMspiration!