Call for Speakers for 2022!
2022 Call for Speakers now open!
Women in Manufacturing (WiM) invites industry professionals to submit speaking proposals for our 2022 program year.
WiM seeks presenters who share cutting-edge ideas, inspire enlightening discussions, and offer the latest innovative concepts and trends that are changing how we work in manufacturing.
Our programs bring together manufacturers of all types and welcome individuals from every job function. There are opportunities for keynote presentations, breakout sessions, and workshop facilitators within our agendas.
Proposals are encouraged on presentation topics related to:
- Professional Development
- Personal Development
- Technical Topics
- Workforce Development
- Manufacturing Business Trends
- Strategic Leadership
- Safety and Sustainability
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Best Practices within Manufacturing
Learn more about the programs that are accepting proposals here
Submit your presentation here.
*This online form must be completed for consideration.
Benefits of Speaking:
- Each presenter will receive one complimentary full-conference pass
- Your name will be published on conference promotional materials, our website and in the attendee program
- As a speaker, you are recognized as a leader in your field and to the WiM community