Join the WiM Community Today!
Individuals who work within the manufacturing industry or work directly with manufacturers are eligible to join as a Professional member. WiM welcomes individuals from every job function and has a healthy representation of various professional titles within our growing ranks of members.
This special category of membership is for those individuals who supply services to the manufacturing industry, whether that be consulting work, accounting and finance services, legal services, or many others. Service providers may opt-in to Professional Plus membership and receive additional benefits that Professional members do not receive.
If your company is a current Corporate member, please select "Join As Corporate Professional" below to start utilizing the benefits of your Corporate company membership! This is for employees who work for current WiM Corporate members.
**Note** This membership is for current corporate member employees only!**
Align your company with a network of more than 400 organizations that are invested in retaining and advancing the women in their workforce, as well as in attracting the next generation of women in manufacturing.
As a corporate member of WiM, your company will receive access the following benefits:
- Discounted group registration rates for WiM events and conferences, including the annual WiM SUMMIT which attracts more than 1,000 manufacturing professionals from across the country.
- Preferred rates for employees to participate in professional development and education programs powered by the WiM Education Foundation.
- Up to ten free job posting credits on the WiMWorks job board based on membership tier.
- Two complimentary registrations to WiM’s Summer and Winter Leadership Conferences, produced exclusively for corporate members to come together and develop actionable steps to improve workforce attraction, engagement, and retention.
In addition to the company benefits listed above, all of the employees at your company are entitled to individual member benefits. This includes an individual member profile and log-in, as well as:
- Free monthly webinars via the Virtual Learning Series and access to 100+ hours of on-demand content in the Virtual Learning Library.
- Opportunities to network and volunteer on the local level as a WiM chapter leader.
- Discounted (and sometimes free!) registration to WiM events and programs.
- A subscription to our WiM Weekly e-newsletter to stay up to date on manufacturing industry news, member highlights and features and upcoming WiM opportunities.
WiM has a select group of members at all age levels who are currently pursuing their education in a manufacturing-related field.
WiM has a select group of members that have spent their career in a manufacturing-related field and wish to continue their support of women working in manufacturing.
WiM & SME Student
We are proud to announce our partnership with the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) which will positively impact your student membership. Along with your WiM benefits, you will have complimentary access to SME’s student membership programs and offerings for 1 year.
The SME & WiM alliance gives you more opportunities to earn certifications, apply for scholarships, receive up-to-date industry related articles, and participate in innovative events and programming.
WiM Professional & AME
Individuals who work within the manufacturing industry or work directly with manufacturers are eligible to join as a Professional member. WiM welcomes individuals from every job function and has a healthy representation of various professional titles within our growing ranks of members. Through WiM’s reciprocal membership program with the Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME), individuals are invited to join both WiM and AME for a total of $257 – a 10% discount. For information about AME member benefits visit https://www.ame.org/benefits-ame-membership or contact Laura Cloninger at email@example.com.