If your company is already a Corporate Member of WiM, click here to create your WiM member profile.
Looking for the Corporate Member Resource Hub? Go Here
Corporate members are considered to be strategic partners of WiM and our association’s strongest advocates. Corporate members are interested in, and invested in, attracting, retaining, and advancing their female talent, and utilize the national network, personal and professional development opportunities, and educational and industry resources provided by WiM.
As a Corporate member of WiM, your organization will provide a platform for you and your colleagues to share information, ideas, and experiences with other successful women at major corporations throughout the U.S.
If your organization were to join as a Corporate member, you and anyone within the organization is able to enroll in membership at no cost. Anyone within the organization may take advantage of the following benefits:
Employees also receive:
- Discounted registration for 501(c)(3) powered-programming – i.e. the Leadership Institute, Management Development Program, Empowering Women in Production Program, etc.
- A subscription to our quarterly e-magazine, IMPACT and our WiM Weekly
- Access to events, special programming, and partnerships with like-minded organizations
- A professional profile on the only directory of women in manufacturing
- Ability to use the “Proud Member of WiM” logo
Please contact Kara Mayner at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to enroll in Corporate membership.