Women in Manufacturing Education Foundation 2020 Board of Directors Announced
For more information, please contact Christie Carmigiano
CLEVELAND, OH—May 7, 2020—The Women in Manufacturing Education Foundation (WiMEF) is pleased to announce the election of 14 members to its 2020 Board of Directors.
The board is led by Chair Susanne Lauda, Director of Global Advanced Manufacturing Technology, AGCO Corp., Duluth, GA; Vice Chair Katie Kelley, US Vice Chair, BMO Harris Bank N.A., Minneapolis, MN; and Secretary/Treasurer Mary Ellen Grom, Executive Director, Marketing and Communications, AFL, Duncan, SC.
First-term members of the 2020 WiMEF board are:
• Rachel Camarillo, Controller & Business Manager, Erin Air, Seattle, WA
• Alicia Cannon, CEO, Apex Filling Systems, Michigan City, IN
• Cara Herzog, Director of Workforce Development & Diversity and Inclusion, Southwire Company, Carrollton, GA
• Erika Ferrell, Application Development Director, Hy Cite, Middleton, WI
• Kaitlyn Kelly, Operational Excellence Coach for Digital and Energy Services, Trane Technologies, Lexington, KY
“On behalf of the entire WiM organization, I am excited to welcome this new group of industry leaders to the WiMEF Board of Directors,” said WiM President Allison Grealis. “The work of the WiMEF – to provide manufacturing industry skills and leadership programming – is more important now than ever before. Leaders in our industry will help bring solutions to global problems now and in the future.”
Additional members of the WiMEF board who are continuing their service are:
• Teresa Beach-Shelow, President, Superior Joining Technologies, Inc., Machesney Park, IL
• Sheila LaMothe, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, Goyer Management International, Lakewood Ranch, FL
• Bernadette Palumbo, Senior Vice President Human Resources, Sonepar, Charleston, SC
• Traci Tapani, Co-President, Wyoming Machine, Inc., Stacy, MN
• Kelli Wells, Founder, STEM Leadership Alliance, Stamford, CT
• Gretchen Zierick, President, Zierick Manufacturing Corp., Mount Kisco, NY
WiMEF funds the Leadership Institute for Women in Manufacturing and STEM, the Leadership Consortium, and the Management Development Program. In addition, the Foundation, with direct support from Arconic Foundation, has delivered more than 30 virtual learning sessions since its inception in 2016. These programs have helped more than 10,000 women and men in the industry grow professionally and personally.
The WiM Education Foundation (WiMEF) is the 501(c)(3) arm of Women in Manufacturing® Association, a more than 4,000-member-strong national association dedicated to supporting, promoting and inspiring women who have chosen a career in manufacturing. WiMEF provides and supports effective and affordable educational opportunities for women in manufacturing. For more information, visit www.womeninmanufacturing.org.