Virtual Career Fair will be held December 14th!
On Monday, December 14, the Women in Manufacturing (WiM) Association will host a Virtual Career Fair. This unique virtual event will provide job seekers and employers with opportunities to connect one-on-one through real-time text and video chat from the comfort and safety of their homes. After signing in, participants will be able to explore the available information and opportunities, and speak one-on-one with representatives from participating organizations. Share your background and experience, and get all of your questions answered.
Attending the Virtual Career Fair as a Job Seeker?
Job seekers in all career stages are invited to attend the first-ever Women in Manufacturing (WiM) Virtual Career Fair on December 14, 2020. WiM’s Virtual Career Fair will provide job seekers with the opportunity to browse through multiple job listings, explore employer profiles, and initiate conversations with employers of interest. This is a great opportunity for seekers to generate leads on available positions in manufacturing and create valuable connections as they continue their job search.
Job Seeker Benefits:
- Stand out among other candidates and network with new companies and organizations.
- Connect with companies who are actively seeking candidates to fill roles.
- Work with companies who have partnered with WiM to improve diversity and inclusion efforts within their organizations.
There is no fee associated with attending the Virtual Career Fair as a job seeker.
Register as a job seeker here!
Attending the Virtual Career Fair as an Employer?
Companies who are actively recruiting for one or more manufacturing positions are encouraged to consider registering for the first-ever Women in Manufacturing Virtual Career Fair. Employers who participate in the Virtual Career Fair will benefit from the unique opportunity to directly connect with our pool of qualified candidates in manufacturing.
- Connect with qualified, skilled job seekers from around the country.
- Promote company culture and benefits on a diverse platform of skilled candidates. Gain a competitive edge over other companies seeking similar candidates.
- Grow your workforce and support diversity and inclusion efforts through partnership with WiM.