WOMEN IN MANUFACTURING® ASSOCIATION ANNOUNCES 2018 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
CLEVELAND, OH—July 31, 2018—The Women in Manufacturing® (WiM) Association is pleased to announce the election of 19 members to its 2018 Board of Directors. WiM is the only national association specifically dedicated to supporting women in the manufacturing sector with year-round programming and a national directory for women in the industry.
The board is led by Chair Griselda Abousleman, Vice President Operational Excellence, Transport Solutions NA/EMEA, Ingersoll Rand, Davidson, NC. Additional WiM board officers are Vice Chair Gretchen Zierick, President, Zierick Manufacturing Corp., Mount Kisco, NY; Secretary Allison Giddens, Director of Order Management, Win-Tech, Inc., Kennesaw, GA; and Treasurer Barri Gurau, Engineer, Lockheed Martin, Washington, DC.
First-term members of the 2018 WiM Board are:
- Veronica Braker, Vice President of Operations, BASF, Wyandotte, MI
- Leah Curry, President, Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia, Buffalo, WV
- Erika Ferrell, Director, IT, Sub-Zero Group, Inc., Fitchburg, WI
- Bill Good, Vice President, Supply Chain, GE Appliances, Louisville, KY
- Amanda Hendry, Director, International HR Operations, The Sherwin-Williams Co., Cleveland, OH
- Katie Kelley, US Vice Chair, BMO Harris Bank, Minneapolis, MN
- Lynn Kier, Vice President, Communications and Branding, Schaeffler Group USA, Inc., Fort Mill, SC
- Amy Meyer, Vice President, Technical Services, Kohler, Kohler, WI
- Karen Norheim, Executive Vice President, American Crane & Equipment Corp., Douglassville, PA
- Zoi Romanchuk, President, Slick Automated Solutions, Inc., Ontario, OH
- Caitlin Sickles, Director, Policy Resolution Group at Bracewell, Washington, D.C.
- Bill Smith, CEO, Termax Corporation, Lake Zurich, IL
“I am excited to welcome the newest members of the WiM Board of Directors,” said WiM President Allison Grealis. “Their diverse industry experience and outstanding leadership skills will be an asset to our organization. I applaud their passion to manufacturing and their commitment to WiM’s mission to support, promote and inspire women in this industry.”
Board members serving their second and third terms include:
- Karla Aaron, President, Hialeah Metal Spinning, Inc., Hialeah, FL
- Sheila LaMothe, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, Goyer Management International, Lakewood Ranch, FL
- Susanne Lauda, Director, Global Advanced Manufacturing Technology, AGCO Corporation, Atlanta, GA
Grealis also thanked outgoing members of the WiM board for their outstanding service to the industry: Tonya Jackson, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Lexmark International, Lexington, KY; Una Lauricia, Senior Intellectual Property Attorney, Eaton Corporation, Cleveland, OH; Bernadette Palumbo, Vice President HR Operations, BASF, Florham Park, NJ; Anne Ross, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP, Madison, WI; Matt Schupp, Sr. VP, Human Resources, Global Supply Chain, The Sherwin-Williams Company, Cleveland, OH; Sabrina Weaver, Finance Director, Owens Corning, Toledo, OH; and Catherine Werner, Global Environmental, Health and Safety Leader, GE Appliances, a Haier Company, Louisville, KY.
The Women in Manufacturing® Association is a more than 1,000-member-strong national association dedicated to supporting, promoting and inspiring women who have chosen a career in the manufacturing industry. It encourages the engagement of women who want to share perspectives, gain cutting-edge manufacturing information, improve leadership and communication skills, participate in sponsoring programs and network with industry peers. WiM is the only national association specifically dedicated to supporting women in the manufacturing sector with year-round programming and a national directory for women in the industry. For more information about WiM, visit www.womeninmanufacturing.org.