WiM Washington Intrapreneurship Digital Workbook
Have you ever had an idea that would help you at work, help your team or the business and didn’t know quite where to start?
WIM Washington hosted a series of Educational Workshops that tackled just that. Whether you were there with us in person and need a refresher, missed an event due to your crazy schedule or joined us as a new member afterwards, we wanted to share all the good nuggets from our series with you. This workbook is a compilation of summaries, resources, tools, worksheets and takeaways from 7 of our Intrapreneurship Educational Workshops that can be used as guidance to help anyone with their own idea. Navigate through each topic on the Intrapreneurship Journey to take your idea, whether it’s big or small, and bring it to life.
- Trust Your Crazy Idea with CEO of Artemis Connection and UW Professor, Christy Johnson
- Perfect Your Pitch with Venture Capitalist, Gillian Muessig
- Frame Your Idea With Corporate Storyteller, Brian O’Keefe
- Learn From Others with three of our own local Washington Intrapreneurs
- Manage It Like A Project with Triumph’s and Women of Aerospace, Lori Nevin
- Smart Goals with professional Butt-Kicker & Coach Keita Williams
- Lead Through Influence with Dare to Lead’s Amy Leneker