WiM/ SWE Congressional Outreach 2020
On March 11-12, 2020 Women in Manunfacturing (WiM) and the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) will host our annual Congressional Outreach Event in Washington, DC. Please consider attending this program entitled, "Diversity and Inclusion Fuels Innovation in STEM," which is open to members of the Society of Women Engineers, Women in Manufacturing or AnitaB members free of charge.
- Receive briefings on relevant legislative affairs
- Receive training on congressional outreach strategies
- Meet and network with elected officials & congressional staff
- Increase awareness among elected officials of the importance of diversity and inclusion in the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) workforce
- Engage with fellow WiM and SWE members and advocates
Spots are limited and registration closes February 14, 2020.