HALL OF FAME
The Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame honors women who have made outstanding contributions during the course of their established careers. Recipients include women who are dedicated to supporting, promoting, and inspiring women in the manufacturing industry, based on one or more of the following criteria:
- Directly made an exceptional contribution to the advancement of women in manufacturing.
- Facilitated and created programs that motivate young women to choose careers in manufacturing.
- Enabled and encouraged other manufacturing women to advance in their careers.
- Created or led innovations that promote manufacturing improvements and increased competitiveness.
Nominations will open in the Fall of 2019.
Honorees will be inducted on September 10, 2020 at an awards gala in Cleveland, Ohio. Honorees must be present to accept their award.
“For nearly a decade, WiM has been committed to ensuring that women are well represented and strongly supported in the manufacturing industry. The creation of the Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame is another step toward creating a world in which women are recognized for their legacy of leadership in our industry.
We’re looking forward to saluting the women who have made manufacturing the diverse and
rewarding industry that it is today.”
- Karen Norheim, WiM Board Chair and American Crane & Equipment Corp. Executive Vice President