Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame
Women in Manufacturing (WiM) has launched the first-ever Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame and will induct its inaugural class on September 30, 2020 in Cleveland, OH. The Hall of Fame seeks to recognize women who have made exceptional contributions to the manufacturing industry and to the advancement of women in the field.
HALL OF FAME
The Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame honors women who have made outstanding contributions during the course of their established careers in manufacturing. Recipients include women who are dedicated to supporting, promoting, and inspiring women in the manufacturing industry, based on one or more of the following criteria:
- Directly made an exceptional contribution to the advancement of women in manufacturing.
- Facilitated and created programs that motivate young women to choose careers in manufacturing.
- Enabled and encouraged other manufacturing women to advance in their careers.
- Created or led innovations that promote manufacturing improvements and increased competitiveness.
Honorees will be inducted on September 30, 2020 at an awards gala in Cleveland, Ohio. It is preferred that honorees be present to accept their award.
Current WiM Corporate Members may submit unlimited nominations at no cost.
Regular MEMBER fee to submit nomination: $150
Regular NONMEMBER fee to submit nomination: $350
Deadline to apply: June 15, 2020
How inductees are selected:
Once nominations have been received, the Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame Committee, comprised of members of the WiM and WiMEF Boards of Directors, will review all nominations and select ten individuals to be honored in to the Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame.
Interested in sponsoring the Women in Manufacturing Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony & Gala?
We’re looking forward to saluting the women who have made manufacturing the diverse and
rewarding industry that it is today.”
- Karen Norheim, WiM Board Chair and American Crane & Equipment Corp. President and COO