Virtual Career Fair - Employer
Attending the Virtual Career Fair as an Employer
Employers who are actively recruiting for one or more manufacturing positions are encouraged to consider registering for the Women in Manufacturing (WiM) Virtual Career Fair April 22, 2021. Employers who participate in the Virtual Career Fair will benefit from the unique opportunity to directly connect with our pool of qualified candidates in manufacturing.
- Connect with qualified, skilled job seekers from around the country.
- Promote the culture and benefits of employment with your company or organization.
- Gain a competitive edge over other companies seeking similar candidates.
- Grow your workforce and support diversity and inclusion efforts through partnership with Women in Manufacturing,
How it Works:
After registering your organization to participate, you will be given access to create and customize your own booth, complete with your logo, images, videos and other information to make your organization stand out.
During the live chat, your representatives will connect 1-on-1 with attendees to meet them, answer their questions and determine how to move forward.
Empolyer Booth Pricing:
|Standard Booth||Silver Booth||Gold Booth|
WiM Corporate Member: $1000
WiM Corporate Member: $1500
|WiM Corporate Member: $2500
Please note that the following cancellation policies apply to the purchase of a Virtual Career Fair booth:
- Cancellation of the exhibit space between February 1 - March 31, 2021 will result in a charge equal to 50 percent of the total cost of the canceled exhibit space.
- Refunds will not be granted after April 1, 2021.