Attending the Virtual Career Fair as an Employer
Employers who are actively recruiting for one or more manufacturing positions are encouraged to consider registering for the first-ever Women in Manufacturing (WiM) Virtual Career Fair November 18, 2020. Employers who participate in the Virtual Career Fair will benefit from the unique opportunity to directly connect with our pool of qualified candidates in manufacturing.
- Connect with qualified, skilled job seekers from around the country.
- Promote the culture and benefits of employment with your company or organization.
- Gain a competitive edge over other companies seeking similar candidates.
- Grow your workforce and support D&I efforts through partnership with Women in Manufacturing
Empolyer Booth Pricing:
$2,500 for WiM Corporate Members
$5,000 for WiM Non-Members
Purchase Your Virtual Booth
Please note that the following cancellation policies apply to the purchase of a Virtual Career Fair booth:
- Cancellation of the exhibit space between October 1 - November 5,2020 will result in a charge equal to 50 percent of the total cost of the canceled exhibit space.
- Refunds will not be granted after November 5,2020.