WiM Western Michigan | Building Your MFG Career Panel & Career Fair
Western Michigan University AMP Lab200 Ionia Avenue Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49503-4116
* Registration open until 9/26/22 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
WiM Western Michigan presents
Building Your Career in Manufacturing, Engineering and Technology
Panel Discussion and Career Fair
Tuesday, September 27, 2022
4:30 - 6:30 p.m. ET
Cost to Participate:
WiM Member = $10
Nonmember = $15
Students, Apprentices, and first-time WiM event attendees can register for free - contact us for a promo code!
Western Michigan University AMP Lab
200 Ionia Ave SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Do you ever think about how you can use your background and skillset in manufacturing?
With these skills, where can a career in manufacturing take me? Or how can I further my career in manufacturing to reach the next level?
If these questions have crossed your mind lately, then join us to learn how you can build your career in manufacturing, engineering and technology! The WiM Western Michigan Chapter has partnered with SWE, GRCC, WMU, a few of our WiM Corporate members and some other great companies to bring this event to you! Join us for a panel discussion and career fair with today AND tomorrows inspiring female leaders from some great Western Michigan manufacturers. We encourage people from all different skills sets and educational backgrounds to attend, as you never know where it can take you.
Meet Our Panel
- Kelly Springer – President/CEO at Metal Flow
- Sara McMurray – VP Sales and Marketing at Autocam Medical
- Ashley Werkema – Plant Manager at ESCO
- Penny Guarisco – QA Tool Maker at Spec Tool
- Melissa Olive – Director of Production Operations at MillerKnoll
- Michele Banjanin – People and Culture Manager at Symbiote Inc.