Leveraging LinkedIn with WiM Washington
Join WiM Washington with guest speaker Cindy Pain for an interactive virtual workshop where we'll go beyond the LinkedIn Basics. Cindy will cover sophisticated ways you can use this social network to advance your professional goals.
Date: Thursday, August 27, 2020
Time: 4 - 6 PM PT
(Details will be sent to attendees via email after registering)
Get the inside scoop with LinkedIn evangelist, career strategist, AND entrepreneurial coach Cindy Pain!
Among the topics we’ll cover:
- Tips and techniques to ensure you will be found and improve your search rank
- Writing your profile so it establishes your brand and is meaningful to your audience whether they are recruiters, employees or clients
- The pros and cons of posting to LinkedIn, and why you actually might want to follow up on those “Joe Blow has a new job” announcements
- Using LinkedIn as a prospecting tool for freelance, small firm, and enterprise new business development
- The one thing you must do before you go in and start revising your profile
- How to do Boolean searches that will help you find hiring managers and decision makers and get inside organizations
- The importance of joining groups to enhance your network for now and the future
- How and why to expand your LinkedIn connections
Who should take this class?
This workshop is for people who want to give themselves every advantage in enhancing their personal brand, growing their business, attracting employees, or conducting a successful job search.