WiM Oregon | Oregon Tool Plant Tour & Presentation
* Registration open until 7/27/22 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
Join WiM Oregon
Plant Tour and Presentation at
Thursday, July 28, 2022
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PT
4909 SE International Way
Portland, OR 97222
Cost to Attend:
WiM Members = $10
Nonmembers = $15
Join WiM Oregon for a plant tour and presentation hosted by Oregon Tool, a Portland, Oregon-based firm that manufactures saw chain and other equipment.
The company’s portfolio of brands specializes in professional grade precision cutting tools for forestry, lawn and garden; farming, ranching and agriculture; and concrete cutting and finishing. With a multinational manufacturing and distribution footprint, Oregon Tool sells its products in more than 110 countries under the Oregon®, Woods®, ICS®, Pentruder®, Merit®, Carlton® and SpeeCo® brands. The company’s product lineup includes Oregon® – World’s #1 Saw Chain™, guide bars for chainsaws and diamond saw chain for concrete and pipe and agricultural tractor attachments. Oregon Tool is also the leading OEM supplier of first-fit and replacement parts.
Bob's Red Mill is located next to Oregon Tool for those attendees wishing to have lunch and network after the tour. Please Note: Lunch is not included in the event registration.
For More Information:
WiM Covid Waiver
If you plan to attend this event, please register above and also complete WiM's 2022 COVID-19 waiver. A copy of your form will be sent to WiM automatically for our records. Please contact Audrey Imes with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Dress code: no shorts, open-toed shoes or high heels.
- The use of cameras, video or audio recording devices, cellular/smart phones or tablets is prohibited.
- Firearms and weapons are prohibited.
- Do not enter areas that are marked “Authorized Personnel Only”.
Oregon Tool Visitors Must:
- Be 15 years of age or older.
- Wear safety glasses & mask at all times.
- Wear safety shoes or turbo toe shoe covers if traveling off the named aisles designated on the tour map attached (shoe covers are available at the safety station adjacent to Health Services and at the Manufacturing East Entrance).
- Complete Oregon Tool COVID-19 Visitor Questionnaire.