WiM Minnesota | Wilson Tool Plant Tour
Wilson Tool International12912 Farnham Avenue North
White Bear Lake, MN 55110-5929
Join WiM Minnesota
Wilson Tool Plant Tour
Tuesday, December 6, 2022
1:30 - 4:30 p.m. CT
Wilson Tool International
12912 Farnharn Ave N
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Cost to Attend:
WiM Members = $25
Nonmembers = $45
The Women in Manufacturing (WiM) Minnesota Chapter and The PMA Twin Cities District invite you to a tour of Wilson Tool's Minnesota world headquarters and 350,000-sq.-ft. facility manufacturing facility. You will receive first-hand knowledge of customized tool making, from the time an order is received to when the tool is shipped. During this event, you will see:
- Manufacturing of press brake, punching, stamping tools, raw to finish process
- Lean principles in action
- Heat treat
After the tour, attendees will enjoy a networking social at Big Wood Brewery (2222 4th St. White Bear Lake, MN 55110) with beverages and heavy appetizers, included with your registration.
About Wilson Tool
Wilson Tool provides the most comprehensive line of tooling systems and accessories for the tableting, stamping, bending and punching industries. As the world’s largest and only tooling provider to manufacture tooling solutions for these four industries, Wilson Tool is uniquely positioned to offer the most comprehensive and unique tooling solutions to help customers resolve their most challenging fabrication issues.
For More Information:
- 1:15 p.m. CT – Registration
- 1:30–3:30 p.m. – Plant Tour
- 3:30–4:30 p.m. – Networking at Big Wood Brewery (2222 4th St., White Bear Lake, MN 55110)
- 4:30 p.m. – Adjourn
- Closed-toed shoes and safety glasses are required.
- Wilson Tool reserves the right to review the list of tour registrants and deny any individual or company access to the manufacturing areas due to a competitive situation.
Thank you to the PMA Twin Cities District
for co-hosting this event!