WiM Massachusetts presents
"Spirit of MAnufacturing"
Friday, October 29, 2021
8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET
An Interactive, Virtual Experience
Cost to Attend:
WiM Members = FREE!
Nonmembers = $10
WiM Massachusetts is collaborating with Sensata Technologies and Olympus Scientific Solutions to deliver the 3rd annual EMPOWER 2021 Conference, "Spirit of MAnufacturing."
Join us for fabulous keynotes, industry leaders and a panel conversation that will leave you more connected, empowered and inspired for new growth.
For More Information:
- 8:30-8:35 (5’) Kick Off! - Jennifer Leavitt, Sensata Technologies
- 8:35-9:00 (25’) Meet Women in Manufacturing - Allison Grealis, President, Women in Manufacturing (WiM)
- 9:00-9:20 (20’) Executive Welcome - Valentina Videva Dufresne, VP and Chief of Staff, Sensata Technologies
- 9:20-9:50 (30’) Pivot and Grow: Case Studies in Business, Workforce and Industry
- 9:50-10:20 (30’) Managing the New Supply Chain
- 10:20-10:30 (10’) Virtual Coffee Break
- 10:30 -11:10 (40’) Made in MAssachusetts! – a Panel Discussion
- 11:10-11:40 (30’) Growth through Mentoring
- 11:40-12:00 (20’) Executive Close - Karen Smith, President, Olympus Scientific
*Agenda is subject to change
Thank you to our sponsors
Sensing is what we do.
In fact, our name Sensata comes from the Latin word sensate or ‘those gifted with sense’. Our focus on sensing is also reflected in our logo, which spells Sensata in Braille.
Sensata Technologies is a world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and controls designed to make the world cleaner, safer and more efficient. Mission-critical means products that are essential and difficult to do. You’ll find our 47,000 unique products in many applications – anywhere from automotive braking systems to aircraft flight controls.
Sensata devices are in systems that protect people and the environment, so what we do matters. We take pride in knowing our technologies improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day.
Test. Measure. Image. Analyze.
Olympus Corporation is an international company operating in industrial, medical and consumer markets, specializing in optics, electronics and precision engineering.
Olympus Scientific Solutions based out of Waltham, Massachusetts, covers an industry-leading portfolio of innovative test, measurement, and imaging instruments and our products include ultrasonic flaw detectors and thickness gages, videoscopes, borescopes, microscopes, in-line and advanced nondestructive testing systems, XRF and XRD analyzers, interferometers, and a large selection of industrial scanners, probes, software programs, and instrument accessories.
Our goal is to supply reliable, economical systems globally that enhance safety, security, quality and productivity for customers and that contribute to society. We are committed to actively pursuing the development of new technologies, products, and services that offer the best solutions to customers' needs. Our commitment to designing quality products is directly linked to our customers' responsibility to comply with the highest industry standards and regulations in order to ensure public safety.