WiM Kentucky | Creating the Work Experience You Desire
Join us virtually! Details for accessing this event via Teams will be sent via email after registering.
* Registration open until 8/16/22 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
Creating the Work Experience You Desire:
Using mindfulness and design thinking to navigate decisions differently at work to manage and prevent burnout
Wednesday, August 17, 2022
2:00 - 3:00 p.m. ET
Join us virtually!
Cost to Attend:
WiM Members = Free
Nonmembers = $10
Join the WiM Kentucky Chapter for an interactive session where you’ll learn what burnout does to the nervous system and how we, as humans, operate when we’re there. Then you’ll be introduced simple methods to deal with (or prevent) burnout using mindfulness and human-centered, design thinking methods to create a new way of working.
This virtual event is for you, if:
- You are trying to keep up with the demands of your leadership role, but often feel stressed that you are falling behind and, at the same time, out of balance with other important aspects of your life
- You are doing your best to keep your team motivated, but it’s hard because you yourself are also just trying to make it through each day
- You feel overwhelmed with everything on your plate and it seems that most of your team and colleagues feel the same.
1. Understanding burnout and how it affects the nervous systems of individuals and identifying where they are in the "window of tolerance"
2. How mindfulness builds self-awareness and allows you to get in touch with how you feel at any given moment and creates relational awareness to understand how others may feel
3. How design thinking can help you reframe the challenges you or your team is facing and allow you to determine your next right action for you or for them