WiM Illinois | Virtual Tour at Crafts Technology
Join us virtually! Details for accessing this event will be sent via email after registering.
* Registration open until 2/24/21 at 4:00 PM (CST)
WiM Illinois Presents
Crafts Technology Virtual Tour
Thursday, February 25, 2021
8:30 - 10 AM CT
Crafts Technology delivers the most advanced systems & tooling that enhance the utilization & performance of industrial equipment.
Highlights of the tour include:
- Micro Manufacturing – Producing features below .001″
- Skills Matrix – Visual Representation of Cross Training and Addressing the Skills Gap
- KPI Management – See how KPI’s throughout the operation help promote efficiency and company success.
- CNC Precision Grinding – see the evolution of manual to CNC while holding tolerances below .0001″
- Ownership – See how Equity for all translates to success for the company.
After the tour we will hear from the Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center. IMEC provides organizations in Illinois with the tools and techniques to create sustainable competitive futures.