Join WiM Eastern Pennsylvania
Festive Fall Cocktails & Trivia
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2020
Time: 4:00-5:00 PM ET
Join us for festive, fall cocktails and trivia, via Zoom! We'll get together for an informal - and fun! - hour of catching up and trivia to reconnect with your fellow WiM members!
Save time before the event to whip up an apple & gin autumn cocktail or mocktail! We hope you will make one & enjoy with us, virtually!
We can't wait to see you there!
For More Information:
Tart, slightly sweet and smooth with a fruity apple forward taste, this Apple & Gin Cocktail is filled to the brim with warm fall flavors. Easy on the eyes and downright delicious, this cocktail is perfect for Thanksgiving!
- 4 ounces Gin
- 4 ounces Apple Cider
- 1 ounce Lime Juice
- 2 ounces Honey Simple Syrup
- Dash Cinnamon
- Optional Garnishes:
- 2 Thyme Sprigs
- 1 Apple – cut into matchsticks
- Honey Simple Syrup:
- ¼ Cup Honey
- ¼ Cup HOT Water
- Make the honey simple syrup: Add the HOT water and honey to a mason jar and shake vigorously until the honey dissolves.
- For the cocktail: Combine gin, apple cider, lime juice, honey simple syrup, and cinnamon in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously until chilled.
- To serve: Fill two glasses with ice and matchstick apples. Strain cocktail to glasses and garnish with sprigs of thyme. Enjoy!