Employers will connect directly with qualified candidates, including recent college graduates, young professionals, seasoned managers, and skilled tradespeople from a multitude of manufacturing fields.
Job seekers can connect with companies from across the manufacturing industry that are actively seeking skilled individuals to add to their workforce. Explore opportunities with leading organizations in the automotive, chemical, and consumer goods sectors — among many others! Make your next career move with Women in Manufacturing!
Exhibitors at the WiM Virtual Career Fair are working to fill positions within all levels of their organizations.
All job seekers are welcome to participate in the WiM Virtual Career Fairs, regardless of gender identity.
- Connect with qualified, skilled job seekers from around the country.
- Promote the culture and benefits of employment with your company or organization.
- Gain a competitive edge over other companies seeking similar candidates.
- Grow your workforce and support D&I efforts through partnership with Women in Manufacturing
Job Seeker Benefits:
- Stand out among other candidates and network with new companies and organizations.
- Improve your resume and interview skills with tips from our expert coaches.
- Connect with companies who are actively seeking candidates to fill roles immediately.
- Work with companies who have partnered with WiM to improve D&I within their organizations.