Women in Manufacturing is actively monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic and its impact on the manufacturing industry. This online resource center has been created to provide members with links to important information, and it will be updated as additional guidance becomes available.
WiM Events: Due to the ongoing concerns surrounding COVID-19 and guidance from state and federal health officials, WiM has postponed several upcoming programs, including WiM North, the Leadership Institute for Women in STEM and Manufacturing, and the Leadership Consortium. Many local chapter events also have been postponed or transitioned to virtual sessions. Please check our event calendar for the most up-to-date information.
U.S. Federal Government Information
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
The CDC is the best source of information on the coronavirus.
- Coronavirus homepage
- Keeping workplaces, homes, schools and commercial establishments safe
- Workplace handouts and posters
- Frequently asked questions
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Resource page
- OSHA publication: Guidance on preparing workplaces for COVID-19
Small Business Administration
- COVID-19 small business guidance and loan resources
Department of State
- Travel alerts
- Latest updates from the World Health Organization (WHO)
- NAM special survey: Impacts of COVID-19 to manufacturers