Women in Manufacturing’s Career Center
Whether you are a job seeker or an employer, WiMWorks offers a host of opportunities for you to maximize your career or workplace. Our hope is that this new resource will make a valuable difference for our members, allowing you to find all of the best manufacturing jobs in one place.
Job Seeker Benefits
- Access to high-quality job postings that are relevant to YOUR expertise
- Personalized job alerts notify you of relevant job opportunities
- Career management – you have complete control over your passive or active job search. Upload multiple resumes and cover letters, add notes on employers and communicate anonymously with employers.
- Anonymous resume bank protects your confidential information. Your resume will be displayed for employers to view EXCEPT for your identity and contact information which will remain confidential until you are ready to reveal it.
- Value-added benefits of career coaching, resume services, education/training, articles and advice, resume critique, and resume writing and career assessment test services
- Access highly qualified professional candidates
- Generate high return on recruitment advertisement spending
- Access to the highly coveted passive job seeker
- Easy-to-use job posting and resume searching capabilities
- Access to job board networks for broader job distributions to qualified candidates
- Applicant tracking and management capabilities
- Internal messaging system automatically stores messages sent from the job seeker in the candidates’ file
- User friendly template system to reuse job postings, pre-screen filters and automatic letters and notifications
Continuing the commitment to support, promote & inspire women in manufacturing.