The Management Development Program (MDP) will provide prospective and new managers with training that will better prepare and position them for upcoming opportunities. In the green box below the gray box: The MDP will help individuals further develop skills which are necessary for managerial success as well as provide participants with the tools to build a foundation for increased responsibility and promotion opportunities.
Topics covered during the program include:
- Inspiration from Within: Developing a Personal Vision
- Essential Communication Skills for Emerging Leaders
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- The Hiring Process
- Performance Management
- Managing Successful Projects
- Financial Concepts
- Developing Your Professional Brand
- Women with management/supervisory potential and desire
- Women relatively new to management/supervisory roles
- No more than 3 years of experience
- Qualified titles may include but not limited to: team leader, machine operator, welder, marketing coordinator, lean manufacturing specialist, engineer, benefits & compensation specialist, shop floor supervisor, quality control, contracts administrator, assistant sales manager, project engineer, payroll supervisor, HR assistant, etc.